A survey out today from Morgan McKinley and Happy Box discloses the best (and worst) gifts you can get for your PA or support staff, along with the reminder that a little bit of appreciation goes a long way.
The survey reports that 71% of bosses almost never show appreciation for their support staff's hard work. And given that 77% of those employees would be more enthusiastic about their jobs if their bosses did, you could say that some people are missing a trick.
Such an easy thing to fix this Christmas.
The Most Wanted Gifts
- Dinner for two at a top London restaurant
- Luxury accessories or gift/ 'experience' vouchers
- Pampering/grooming products
- Designer stationery
- Flowers & plants
- A long weekend for two in a Swiss ski resort
- An all expenses paid trip to a 5 star hotel in the south of France
- An all expenses paid trip to Rome, with a personal tour guide and dinner at an exclusive restaurant
- Prada bag, Yves Saint Laurent bracelet, Chanel earrings
- Magnum of champagne
- The corporate gift given to clients from the company
- Concert tickets - given to me at the last minute because the boss couldn't go
- A card
- A personalised candle