1. How much money was ex-Goldman PA Jyoti De-Laurey said to have stolen from her former bosses at Goldman Sachs ?
2. How many months in jail was former CSFB IPO King Frank Quattrone sentenced to earlier this year when he was found guilty of obstruction of justice and witness tampering ?
3. Former compliance officer Asif Butt was recently found guilty of insider trading. But which firm was he working for when he committed his offenses ?
4. Who is the chairman of Lazard ?
5. Which firm is no longer 'big in Japan', following a series of regulatory lapses ?
6. How many major German banks did not axe staff from their investment banking operations in 2004 ?
7. Name the two top firms who were the first to relocate their European head office operations to London's Docklands area.
8. Who is the current New York State Attorney General ?
9. I am a former co-chairman of Goldman Sachs and was one of Bill Clinton's Treasury Secretaries. I am currently the Director Chairman of Citigroup's Executive Committee. Who am I ?
10. Name the Wall Street legend who is widely credited with being JP Morgan CEO-in-waiting Jamie Dimon's mentor.
Send your answers to us at firstname.lastname@example.org , using the 'e-mail this article to a friend' button below. The correct answers and the names of those who got the most questions right will be published in early January.